| ||Tired of the run-around with technology providers that are not what they say they are?|
Pyrolysis and gasification based waste-to-energy technologies create excellent business opportunities. The global market drivers for the sustainable development are a driving force behind these attractive opportunities for the investors and project developers alike:
Main target customers groups:
- Extremely efficient waste treatment
- High value end commodity based products
- Recovery of non-oxidized metals & cleaner energy
- Waste volume reduction
- Environmentally safe technologies with end products that are stable & safe, reducing harm on the environment
- Proven commercial gasification & pyrolysis facilities - viability of large-scale
In business there are always potential dangers and for many investors and project developers this is due in part to the lack of the detailed knowledge regarding pyrolysis and gasification based technologies. Waste-to-energy is a very popular subject nowadays and without experience it is easy to be confused and mislead by what we refer to as back yard engineering groups. While many technology providers may use all the popular language to describe such technologies -- very few have any commercial merit. We are approached everyday by clients and investors who have been walked down the wrong path and more often than not we have investors coming to us that have spent capital chasing projects and technologies that have no hope of ever being commercial. Furthermore, pretty much all of the best designs are already in the market place, it is very rare to find world changing technologies that are at a commerical state that are not already being empolyed in some shape or form somewhere -- don't be confused by the rhetoric. Regardless of how many times certain technology developers try to rename, rebrand and or repackage bad designs and unproven technologies.
- Local authorities, responsible for the disposal of municipal solid waste
- Operators of the recycling & resource recovery facilities
- Industrial and agricultural enterprises generating own waste
Unfortunately with any new industry that is creating a buzz in the market place, you often get a lot of misrepresentation and unfortunately failures. Our team has even witnessed fake or what we call mock plants that never worked at all, they were just made to look like they work and this has created a negative image of pyrolysis and gasification based technologies. Any technology realization on a laboratory or pilot-plant scale is one issue, while the practical realization at the commercial level is an extremely different thing. There is a big difference between a pilot plant and a continuously operating large-scale commercial plant, that operates profitability for the long term, which should be long in excess of its initial return on investment.
We have learnt our lessons from the long-term practical experience and we know it, inside and out. Don't be fooled by all the companies in the market place saying "We are the world's first" - its just not true and the facts speak for themselves, 99% of these so called "world's first" did not even exist when we were already in commercial operations. We have had plants operating, producing oil from oil based waste such as tires and plastic since late 1970's and large scale commercial operations since the late 1980's. Not only do we offer proven technology on one hand we also offer excellent business advisory services and a multitude of investment opportunities into new areas of implementation using commercially proven pyrolysis and gasification technologies:
Klean can customer tailor services and product offerings for each individual project. We are project developers ourselves and prefer to be owners in each project we develop. Our Team can demonstrate large-scale plants which have had decades of excellence, long-term continuous operations behind them and we are prepared to prove it. We also offer feedstock testing services with qualified testing facilities so that performance test can be completed without disruption of our commercial facilities. We also complete a number of feasibility studies on an annual basis for our customer's projects so we are up todate with all the commercial reality within this space.
- Efficient industrially proven pyrolysis & gasification technologies developed "in-house" with a track record exceeding hundreds of large scale installations
- Broad network of the equipment vendors, suppliers, and other subcontractors
- Commodity off-take partners who are leading fortune 500 industrials
- Long-term experience gained from practical realization of the multiple large-scale commercial plants that distinguish us from the competitors
- World's leading EPCM and insurance partners who wrap our projects with performance guarantees and service our plants for decades of smooth operations
We offer "real world" technologies and solutions that balance your ecology objectives and you economic requirements. If you're interested in working with Klean please contact the company and follow our inquiry process and it will be our pleasure to help you develop your project.
For more information, click here.
Klean Industries Inc.
Suite 2500 - 700 W. Georgia St,
Contact: Marc Smith