Our AdvantageProven Track Record - Proven Operating Assets - Proven Economically
Besides a pioneering and dedicated management team, highly experienced technical team and a large network of industry experts and professionals, Klean Industries boasts a portfolio of "clean" technologies that have multiple feedstock capability. Some of these technologies have been optimized to process the niche waste streams that the Company is currently focused on, such as scrap tires, mixed plastics and municipal solid wastes. There are multiple reference facilities dedicated to these waste streams, which are some of the largest and longest running plants in the world.
By using only technologies that have a long history of safe and efficient operations, Klean Industries can draw on over forty years of engineering excellence to ensure that any new project can be delivered with confidence that only comes from such experience. These fully mature technologies have been continually refined, upgraded and improved since first conception in the 1960's, they are now fully optimized and extremely efficient, using only a fraction of the end products for process heat.
Unique operational features that can save significant operating costs are proprietary in Klean's technology, for example the continuous tyre carbonisation process is able to take tyres whole into the reactor thus avoiding pre-treatment such as shredding and chipping. This also allows for the steel to be extracted whole rather than shredded, which would have a lower market value. With the plastic depolymerization technology, this process has been perfected so that large volumes of PET and PVC can be included within the mixed plastic waste, without detrimental effect to the reactor itself or the end products.
Access to and knowledge of different feedstocks is another key strength of Klean Industries, who continue to access sources of supply around the globe. Controlling feedstock at source allows the Company secure supplies for their operations to run at full capacity. By producing the highest quality end products that fit today's supply chain, the Company has already attracted significant demand for its cost effective, green and low-carbon-footprint commodities. This has meant Klean Industries has been able to forward sell much of its production in advance, reinforcing the business model.
The Klean Advantage:
- Environmentally-friendly process with a +60 year commercially proven history
- Clean technology has been implement on a large scale for world leading industrials
- Cost effective technology portfolio over 500 plants installed and operating
- Economic self-sufficiency, projects are feasible on a stand-alone basis
- Modular EPC standardized packaged plants capable of deployment in less than 12 months
- Scalable designs as small as 5 million litres per year
- Dozens of tire and plastic specific plants built commercially
- A large and established market that is rapidly growing
- Strong financial support institutionally, with government backing
- Proven management team with world class advisors who have done this all before
- Multiple feedstock flexibility with a focus on tires and plastics, under long-term contracts
- High grade commodities with 10 year "take or pay" off take agreements in place