|May 09, 2007|
Carbon Market North America
|To help you keep up with the increasing pace of carbon market developments in the United States and Canada, Point Carbon is pleased to provide you with the latest issue of our FREE publication, Carbon Market North America. This biweekly newsletter covers all the major developments related to the carbon markets in North America, as well as guest commentaries by analysts and market participants. Thanks for subscribing!|
To download the new 9 May issue, go to:Click Here.
In this issue of Carbon Market North America
* Canada's new climate plan falls short of Kyoto goals
* US states establish national climate registry
* US, EU declare joint climate goals, no target
* US companies want economy-wide caps, not power sector only
* Connecticut, Maine close to finalising carbon trading rules
* Maryland wary of full carbon credit auctioning under RGGI
* Senate committee approves fuel standard
* Canada seen small buyer of CERs through 2010
* Canadian premiers push inter-provincial carbon market, Alberta declines
* Guest commentary by Clare Breidenich and Michael Gillenwater
Disclaimer: The information is provided solely as a resource and convenience. Point Carbon makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability or content of such information.